I love inspiring quotes. Especially short ones that make a bold statement. I have a collection of them and picked a handful that I find worthy of living by.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way. ~Mary Anne Radmacher
- Change is not something you do, it’s something you allow. ~Will Garcia
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear. ~Ram Dass
- Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions. ~Earl Gray Stevens
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ~Theodore Roosevelt
- Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is. ~H. Jackson Browne
- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. ~Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordon
Do you have a favorite quote? What core ideas do you live by? Is there an inspirational idea that you want to carry into the new year?
* I took this photo last summer in Bellinzona Switzerland at Castle Montebello.