I feel at peace when I remember:
- Everything is already OK.
- I have all that I need to take the next step.
- I don’t have to know.
- Each breath invites the opportunity to be alive, awake, aware.
- All I really have is this moment.
- I make a difference by choosing the thoughts I acknowledge and live into.
This is an excerpt from my journal. These little conversations with myself are like poetry to me. They arise from someplace wise deep inside of me – sometimes it seems someone else is actually doing the talking. They inspire me and keep me pointed in the direction I want to go.
What do you remember to support you in creating what you want in your life?
* I took this photo of these orange double daylilies growing in my backyard during the afternoon light.